I am a profit and sales strategist. My specialty is human behavior. I help companies raise the bar of what is possible in performance and sales that creates 30% increases within 90 days. Here is what I do and how I do it. Why not apply this so you can do it too.
I am trained to see and remove those loose socks that you and your team have allowed that are causing the blisters and keeping you from your success. Tight sight makes it right. Then we design and implement strategy is to get to the results that have been waiting for you.2-year period, seven in a row, as head coach at UCLA, an unprecedented feat. Within this period, his teams won a record 88 consecutive games. He was named national coach of the year six times. The first thing he would do with his players that came to work with the “Wizard of Westwood” as he was called was to teach them to put on their socks. What is the big deal about loose socks? A loose sock causes blisters. You don’t win championships with players with blisters. With loose socks your failure locks.
With loose socks, your failure locks.
Tight sight makes it right.
What this means is that I help organizations become so clear that they know now when they are off course, instead of a months or years when some damage in irreversible.
- I help them become aware of the obstacles and loose socks that have been creating the blisters that sabotage success
- Then I help design strategy to overcome them
- Finally I manage a diligent implementation process to assure results.
- Edison at VHA Corp’s loose socks were sloppy questions focused on his service, instead of client need. Tightening up those questions led to a 30% increase in sales in 6 weeks.
- Steve at Standard Investment’s loose sock was a faulty strategy to high-net individuals, thinking all they cared about was more money. After tightening up he gained 2 new clients within 60 days that doubled his business.
- VHA Corporation’s loose socks was a culture where candor was asked for, but if acted on. Tightening up there looked like an intentional process where the unsaid conversations were said so the key role players could hear and act on it. This managed change and got the 150 employees to align and perform within their mandated vision and sustained unprecedented growth.
What is pressing for you and your organization at this time? Your fist step is to chunk your goals down to the absurd and make sure they are supporting and not sabotaging. Tighten up those loose socks. What do you and your team do every day that is taking away from the goal? Stop that. Having the sight to see those blister causing activities can transform your business. That is why tight sight makes it right. What should you and your team be doing EVERY DAY that would make all the difference in success? Start that today.